Customer Support Resource Center
- Can I join as a reseller?
- Yes, as long as you are in the sign & display industry such as signs, graphics or advertising. To apply, click Login/Register and complete the registration form.
Please read the Terms and Conditions before the registration.
- Are there hidden fees?
- No, membership is completely free.
- How do I create an account?
- Start Login/Register and click on “New Member?” button. Complete Steps 1 & 2. Your account activation should be within an hour after you submit the proper document. If you feel it’s taking too long for your account approval, call our customer service department at 800-640-9544 and press 1 for customer service.
- How do I log in?
- Click Login and fill in your email address and password, then click “Sign in”. You can also click “My Account” (super top right, left of cart) from any page on our website.
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
- Click Forgot my password on the login page, fill in your email address, and follow prompts in your email. You can also go to login page by clicking “My Account” (super top right, left of cart), click “Forgot your password?” link. Then, follow prompts.
- How do I edit my account information?
- Your account information is in your “My Account”. Log in to your account by clicking My Account. Fill in your email address and password, then click "Sign in" button. This will take you straight to “My Account” so you can edit whatever you want.
- There are two or more people who do the ordering for my company. Do we need separate logins or can we share?
- No, you don’t need separate logins; yes, you can share. Or, you can have separate logins. Whichever you prefer is fine with us.
- How do I see my wish list?
- Go to My Account. Under “Product Lists”, to the right you will see “View My List”.
- The product I am looking at does not show me how much it is. How do I see the price?
- You have to log in to your account to view pricing. If you do not have an account, register at Register page. You must have an account with WS Display. To make an account, clickLogin/Register and complete the process.
- Do you have Fabric Care Instructions and Material Fire Certificates?
Fabric Care Sheets
Material Fire Certificates
- Do you have product warranty information?
- Yes. Please see the Warranty senction below.
- Do you have a structural integrity statement?
Structural Integrity Statement
Orders & Order StatusOrder with Graphic, Custom Print, Reorder, Edit Order, Wish List, Shipping info of your orders
- I need a graphic print with hardware included. How do I order it?
- It will be easier if you already have your art file ready.
1. place the graphic package (graphic print with hardware) into your cart and purchase it.
2. upload your artwork by clicking "Upload Files" in the confirmation page after placing order. It will automatically attached to your order.
- If you don't have your art file ready or you prefer uploading file later, don't worry. Here is the steps.
1. Step the process of order graphic products as explained above.
2. Find the template for the product you purchased on the Templatespage. Download the template for your art work. Once it's ready to upload, go to My Account page, go Orders > Order History. Click the "Manage Files" at the right side of your order. You can upload the file from the page.
- I want my graphic order on time. What can I do to ensure my turnaround time?
- For best results, submit your artwork before noon, 12:00 p.m. PT on the day you place your order. You will receive an email containing your graphic art proof. Before 3:00 p.m. PT, click preview button on your email and click approve button if it's OK! Production will start first thing the next day. If you submit art or approve your proof after the time indicated, then you will probably have to wait an extra day.
*Graphic proof approval must be in writing.
- I do not need hardware. I just need a custom print (or a replacement graphic). How do I order it?
- our product pages have “graphic only” product options you can add to your cart. Those that do not, go to Printing page to order by the square foot. Click through to the material you like. Read the description to learn more about it and which displays it is used on. Once you’ve decided, select your finishing (most often is included in the final price), type in your print size (width x height in inches), and calculate your square footage. Enter your square footage in the “Qty” box, then click “Add to Cart”. Don’t forget to submit your artwork.
- I want to do a reorder of the same thing I purchased before. Do you save my order history so I can easily reorder it? And did you save my graphic art file?
- We can look up past orders, but to order it again, there is no shortcut. You have to find the product again, place it in your cart and purchase it.
- For graphic art files, we save them up to 3 months. Please call our graphics department to double-check if we still have your art file at 800-640-9544 and press 2.
- How do I change quantities or cancel an item in my order?
- At this morment, once an order has begun processing or has shipped the order is no editable from MyAccount page. Please call our customer service department at 800-640-9544 press 1.
- To view your order details, go to Orders. Under “Order History” click order number to find and your order.
- When will my order ship?
- First of all, orders must be paid for entirely or there will be delays in shipping. The only exception is if you are on Net 30 credit*. Secondly, hardware only⁺ orders (No graphics at all) ship the same day if the order is placed and paid for by 3:00 p.m. PT if shipping out of our California warehouse or by 12:00 p.m. (Noon) PT if shipping out of our Pennsylvania warehouse. If you order after these times, hardware only orders will ship the next day, end of day. Thirdly, graphic orders will ship end of day on the last production day. Your graphic designer will confirm your ship date with you.
- *For more infomration about Net 30 credit, click Forms to apply.
- ⁺Except large quantities, Mammoths (all sizes) and Aspens (15 ft. & 20 ft.) to allow time for complete build and inspection.
- When will my order arrive?
- This depends on your shipping method. Please refer to “Shipping & Pick Up” section.
- Has my order shipped? How do I track my order?
- Click My Account. Then, directly under “My Orders”, click “Review orders / track packages”. If you think something is not right or have not received your UPS tracking number, contact our customer service department right away at 800-640-9544 and press 1.
- My order never arrived. Now what?
- Have your order number ready and contact our customer service department right away at 800-640-9544 and press 1.
- An item is missing from my shipment. Now what?
- Have your order number ready and contact our customer service department right away at 800-640-9544 and press 1.
- My product is missing parts. Now what?
- To be sure, you can find your product’s spec sheet by clicking Templates. The spec sheet has the parts list on it. If the parts are missing, have your ordernumber ready and contact our customer service department right away at 800-640-9544 and press 1.
- The product I want or ordered is not in stock (on backorder). When will it arrive?
- Please contact our customer service department at 800-640-9544 and press 1, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can give you an estimated date of arrival. Please note: estimated dates of arrival are subject to change.
Graphic Only Orders
Change Your Graphic Orders
Shipping on orders
Graphic Art FilesUpload Files, Graphic Specification, Templates, Specs, Graphic Service, PMS Color Match & Free Sample Swatch
- How do I upload art?
- 1. After placing an order and click the 'upload file' button on the order confirmation page. (Art File(s) will be attached with your order.)
Watche the How to Upload File video below.
- 2. If you want to upload file(s) for your order(s) later, you can login and go to Graphics link under your MyAccount page on top right, and click 'Upload' link next to your order under the 'Graphic need art work' list.
- What art file formats do you accept?
- .PDF (recommend), .EPS, .TIFF, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- What resolution does my art need to be at?
- 125 DPI
- What color mode do you print in?
- What does approving my graphic proof mean?
- Approving your proof confirms you are aware of your image quality of the file(s) you have provided.
- I need a little more help getting my art file ready. Do you have Graphic Specifications to check?
- Yes, click Graphic Specifications for more graphic specifications. If you need extra help, you can contact our graphics department at 800-640-9544 and press 2.
- Where can I find graphic templates, set-up instructions and specification (spec) sheets?
- Click Templates. You can also find the navigational colored buttons on the homepage, left-middle, under live chat.
- How do I request graphic design service?
- To utilize our graphic design service, a graphic product must be purchased from WS Display.
- First, add a product to your cart. In your ORDER NOTES, type “Need graphic design help” or “Requesting graphic design service”. Continue through to payment page for purchase.
- At this point, you can do one of two things:
- (1) upload a word doc with an image of logo
- (2) call, live chat or email our customer service department with your sales order number and let us know you need graphic design help.
- What will my graphic design charge be if I request service?
- Graphic design charge is $65/hour with a minimum of 30 minutes. Most graphic design jobs take anywhere from 1 to 3 hours. A graphic artist will consult with you first to understand what you want, after which you will receive an estimate of charges before design time begins. To see a few layout design examples, click Graphic Service and scroll down slightly to the heading “Graphic Service Price”.
- How do I order a PMS color match?
- Click PMS Color Match and from the drop down menu, choose 1, 2, 3, or 4 colors to match. In your ORDER NOTES, please provide PMS #(s) so we can match to your color specification.
- Do you have free printed swatches?
- We do! Click Free Sample Swatch to order.
- What is my graphic turnaround time?
- Most graphic turnaround times are two (2) business days of production time, but that will start the next day of AFTER graphic proof approval. For example, it takes four (4) days of production time for one to two (1-2) Casita tents or one (1) Skybox hanging banner. Large quantities are subject to longer turnaround times. Inquire with our customer service department at 800-640-9544 and press 1.
- How does turnaround time work for quantity orders?
- Each sets of items have different turn times. Also, separate orders of the same item, from the same customer, may be affected based on the current production workload. Please contact our customer service for more details.
- Why is my turn around longer when making multiple orders of the same product line?
- It will be treated like a large qty order. If you need items out sooner. Please call us.
- Is it true hardware ships the same day I purchase it?
- Yes*, but it must be purchased by 3:00 p.m. PT if shipping out of our California warehouse or by 12:00 p.m. (Noon) PT if shipping out of our Pennsylvania warehouse. Otherwise, it will ship tomorrow.
*Except large quantities, Mammoths (all sizes) and Aspens (15 ft. & 20 ft.) to allow time for complete build and inspection.
- Are there limits to getting a rush?
- Yes, time and quantity. Inquire with our customer service department at 800-640-9544 and press 1.
*Rush fees and turnaround times are subject to change.
- Do all products allow a rush?
- Yes, as long as our workload can handle it and we have time to do it.
- How do I order a rush?
- Some displays have a set-priced rush option under the “Graphic Turnaround Time” drop down menu. Select this option, then add to cart.
- How fast does a rush push my order ahead?
- If artwork is approved by 3:00 p.m. PT, then a Next Day (1-day) rush will ship out the following business day, end of day. A 2-day rush will ship out 2 business days after graphic approval (not 1). And a 3-day rush will ship out 3 business days after graphic approval (not 2).
*Please note that proof approval day does not count as a production day.
- I got approval for a rush order, but I uploaded my graphics at 12:01 p.m. Can I still get my graphics rushed?
- Maybe, but please call our customer service department asap at 800-640-9544 to make sure our staff knows what’s going on and they can see your upload file in order to pass it off to our graphics department in a timely manner.
- I need 2 items rushed. Does the rush fee apply once or for each item I need rushed?
- Rush fees apply per item. So for example, if the rush fee is “$100 up to qty. 2” and you need 2, it will be $100x2=$200 rush charge.
- I need this shipped out today. Is this possible?
- It depends on the product type and time you purchase. Call our customer service department to inquire about Same Day Rushes at 800-640-9544 and press 1.
- I requested a rush and uploaded my graphics, but there is a problem and now it is past 3:00 p.m. Can I still get a rush?
- For a next day rush, No. We’ve both run out of time at this point! If you requested a 2-day or 3-day rush, it can still be rushed, but it will be pushed back a day.
- Will there be times when a rush is not available?
- Yes; these times vary and depend on our workload. It is always best to check with our customer service department.
- What are my payment choices?
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Net 30*, Check⁺ and Cash⁺⁺.
*Must be approved first. To apply for Net 30, clickForms.
⁺Your order will not ship until we receive your check.
⁺⁺Most secure for pick up orders.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- We collect sales tax on orders that have blind shipment requests to the four following states: California, Pennsylvania & Hawaii , unless you provide a copy of the ship-to state resale certificate.
Please visit our tax page for more details.
- How do I get a copy of my receipt/invoice?
- You can log in to your account or just clickMy Account, and under “My Orders” to the right, click “Print invoices”.
- When will my credit appear on my account?
- Within 7-10 business days. If we are waiting for an item return before issuing a refund, then 7-10 business days after we receive the item.
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Immediately; however, your credit card may be charged up until ship time for additional charges that have incurred such as last minute rush fees or shipping upgrades, graphic design time, or any product changes or add-ons exceeding the original amount.
- What promotions do you have?
- We have monthly specials, a showroom discount and WS Prime for free ground shipping. For monthly specials, you can retrieve the promo code from our twice-monthly email blasts. To subscribe to our emailing list. Our showroom discount is 15% off most products; it must have your company logo on it and must be approved by our graphics department, after which your discount will be credited to your online order. WS Prime is a reseller tool, helping you promote products and provide free ground shipping. To learn more, click WS Prime.
- How do I use a coupon/promo code?
- Add item into your cart. The cart page will appear. Just below the item(s), you can enter your promo code, then click “apply”. That’s it.
- What does prepaid by check mean and who uses it?
- It basically means that you are paying with a check. The check must be mailed to us and received before your order gets released or shipped out. Those who use “prepaid by check” are those who are on Net 30 terms, those who want to pay with a check, or those who are picking up from either warehouse (Carlsbad, CA or Carlisle, PA) and want to pay with a check or cash upon product receipt.
- What is Net 30?
- Net 30 is a line of store credit through WS Display which starts at $2500*. To apply, click Forms.
*Increases are determined depending on your payment history and D&B credit score. Net 30 terms are reviewed every six (6) months.
Shipping & Pick UpUPS information, Blind/Drop Ship, Expedite Order, Edit Shipping on my Order, Pick Up, Other Shipping Carrier Info
- Can I Ship an Order to Multiple Addresses?
- Yes you can, with a few caveats. If you would like to request your order be split up and shipped to different addresses, you may utilize our Multi-Address Shipping Service free-of-charge up to 5 addresses. For the 6th address and up, we impose a fee of $3.00 per address.
Occasionally, as well, we get requests to add labels to individual boxes or to re-box packages into master boxes; in any request that requires extra labor, we reserve the right to charge labor at an hourly rate of $75/hour, which will be in the form of a written estimate.
- What shipping carrier do you use?
- We use UPS. All shipping rates reflected in your cart are calculated using only UPS rates. Keep in mind UPS rates are subject to fluctuate daily.
- How much money will shipping cost me?
- This depends on the weight and quantity of the product(s), daily change in UPS rates, where it is shipping from (Carlsbad, CA 92008 or Carlisle, PA 17013) and where it is shipping to.
- To easily calculate shipping cost,
- 1. Go to the desired product page and under “Shipping From", select preffered ship from location.
- 2. Add the item to your cart. Your cart page will appear. Under the product row(s), you can calculate shipping by entering the ship-to information: country, state, zip code & type of address.
- 3. Click “get shipping options”. A drop down menu will appear; click to see shipping cost and/or select your shipping method.
- Does UPS charge the Residential fee?
- UPS and FedEx charge a higher rate for residential addresses. In short, this additional charge is due to the inconvenience of delivering one shipment to a single location. In comparison to possible multiple deliveries with a commercial address.
- Free Shipping Program
- We have 4 types of Free Shipping Program. Please see the following for each detail.
- 1. WS Prime Free Shipping Program
- WSPRIME is a preferred partners program with WS Display. “Free Ground Shipping” band across the product image onto your retail website. You must qualify and adhere to the rules to be eligible. *UPS Ground Shipping within the continental United States only and up to 5 shipping addresses. (An additional fee of $3/address will be charged from 6th address.)
- 2. One Choice Products - Our Best-Selling Displays are all in one spot and are now available to you at the same high quality, a new lower cost, and Free Ground BULK Shipping to ONE address.
- 3. Free Shipping for certain items (Scrim Banner & Blanket) This Free Shipping is available for multiple shipping address up to 5 shipping addresses. (An additional fee of $3/address will be charged from 6th address.)
- 4. Free BLUK Shipping (YARDSIGN)This Free Shipping is available to ONE Shipping Address.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We ship to Canada and Puerto Rico. Simply select Canada or Puerto Rico at checkout. (Note: Canadian import documents may be required to avoid a delay in customs. Country of Origin: Carlsbad, California USA or Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA. We apologize for not being able to assist you with your document preparation.)
- If you need to ship to any other country, you need to make the shipping arrangements.
- ••••Here’s the process. •••
- 1. Call customer service at 800-640-9544 and press 1 to verify product is in stock in either Carlsbad, CA or Carlisle, PA and ask for weights and dimensions.
- 2. Place your order online. From the desired product page, under “Shipping From” click the radio button for either “California Warehouse” or Pennsylvania Warehouse”, then add to your cart. Your cart page will appear.
- 3. Enter your ship-to information for USA, Canada or Puerto Rico then click “get shipping options”. From the drop down menu, select “In-Store Pickup” and click “Proceed to Checkout”. The billing/shipping page will appear. Again enter your full ship-to information as on the previous page, but also type a note in the “Payment/Shipping Notes” that you intend use UPS Freight, FedEx, DHL, or whatever logistics company is shipping on your behalf.
- 4. Next, confirm your ship-date with WS Display, then schedule a pickup with that logistics company. This is mandatory, as we are not a scheduled stop for these logistics companies or freight divisions. (Traditional UPS is on route daily; UPS Freight is not.)
- 5. Email your fully-prepared Shipping Labels and Documents with your WS order number to email@example.com.
- Do you blind/drop ship?
- Yes. Enter the desired ship-to address at checkout. On the same page, there is a box for “Payment/Shipping Notes”.
- Type a note in that box that you are requesting blind shipping. Example: Please “Blind Ship” this to my client’s hotel, address provided.
- I need to expedite my order. What are my shipping options/methods?
- If UPS Ground won’t get your order there on time, you can upgrade your shipping. Using the “Calculate Shipping” drop down menu in your cart, select one of the following: UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air A.M, UPS Next Day Air Saver, UPS Next Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. Continue through to purchase.
- How do I upgrade/expedite my shipping after I placed my order?
- We’ll change it for you on our end. Call our customer service department at 800-640-9544 and press 1. (Extra delivery charges will apply.)
- Is Saturday delivery available?
- It qualifies based on where it is shipping to and if it’s shipped on a Thursday or Friday (i.e. Saturday delivery only upgraded on 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air). Saturday delivery cannot be ordered online using the drop down selection.
- Call customer service at 800-640-9544 and press 1 for Saturday delivery availability, to adjust your shipping method and get correct shipping charges.
- You can check if Saturday delivery is available to your shipping destination based on your ship date;
- Click UPS to use this handy UPS tool to calculate transit time.
- 1. "Ship From:" enter either Carlsbad (CA) 92008 or Carlisle (PA) 17013
2. "Ship To:" enter Country (US, Canada or Puerto Rico), City & Zip Code
3. Enter your ship date. Then click “Update” to see time in transit for each shipping method
- When will my order be delivered?
- UPS delivers Monday through Friday*, unless Saturday delivery is requested. Arrival dates depend on your shipping method, your ship-from location and your shipping destination.
- If you know the date your order ships out or you want to estimate your ship-out date, then click UPS to use this handy UPS tool to calculate transit time.
- 1. “Ship From:” enter either Carlsbad (CA) 92008 or Carlisle (PA) 17013
2. “Ship To:” enter Country (US, Canada or Puerto Rico), City & Zip Code.
3. Enter your ship date. Then click “Update” to see time in transit for each shipping method
- *Next Day Air Friday shipments will be delivered end of day the following Monday, NOT Saturday.
- Can I pick up my order?
- Yes. If you are in Southern California, your pick up site is 5960 Pascal Ct.
Carlsbad, CA 92008. If you are in the Mid-Atlantic, your pick up site is
6 Pine Hill Dr. Carlisle, PA 17013.
- How do I place a pick up order?
- From the desired product page, under “Shipping From” click the radio button for either “California Warehouse” or Pennsylvania Warehouse”, then add to your cart. Your cart page will appear. Still enter your ship-to information and click “get shipping options”. From the drop down menu, select “In-Store Pickup” and click “Proceed to Checkout”. The billing/shipping page will appear. Again enter your full ship-to information, and complete your order. We'll send order status emails with your pick up location information.
- When can I pick up my order?
- Between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m on your scheduled* pickup day. After pickup day, you may pick up your order during our regular business hours 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you need to pick up your order before 3:00 p.m., please notify us at least one (1) business day before by calling our customer service department at 800-640-9544 and press 1.
*If you have a graphic order, your graphic designer will confirm your pickup day with you.
- How do I change shipping to pick up, or pick up to shipping?
- We’ll change it for you on our end. Call our customer service department at 800-640-9544 and press 1.
- How do I change my shipping address?
- We’ll change it for you on our end. Call our customer service department at 800-640-9544 and press 1.
- Can I use my own UPS account?
- Yes. At checkout, from the drop down menu, select “Use Own UPS Account” and click “Proceed to Checkout”. The billing/shipping page will appear. To the right there will be an empty box titled “Payment/Shipping Notes”. In it, type in your UPS Account # and the billing address for UPS account. That’s it.
- Can I use my own freight carrier? FedEx account? DHL account? Courier?
- Yes. Please follow this process:
- 1. Call our Customer Service at 800-640-9544 and press 1 to verify product is in stock in either Carlsbad, CA or Carlisle, PA and ask for weights and dimensions.
- 2. Place your order online. From the desired product page, under “Shipping From” click the radio button for either “California Warehouse” or Pennsylvania Warehouse”, then add to your cart. Your cart page will appear. Enter your ship-to information for USA, Canada or Puerto Rico then click “get shipping options”. From the drop down menu, select “In-Store Pickup” and click “Proceed to Checkout”. The billing/shipping page will appear. Again enter your full ship-to information as on the previous page, but also type a note in the “Payment/Shipping Notes” that you intend use UPS Freight, FedEx, DHL, courier or whatever logistics company is shipping on your behalf.
- 3. Next, confirm your ship-date with WS Display, then schedule a pickup with that logistics company. This is mandatory, as we are not a scheduled stop for these logistics companies or freight divisions. (Traditional UPS is on route daily; UPS Freight is not.)
- 4. Email your fully-prepared Shipping Labels and Documents with your WS order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can you ship to military bases overseas?
- What is your return policy?
- Graphic Items: There is no return or refund because of their custom nature.
- Hardware Items: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days after first received your product.
The product must be returned to the warehouse within 14 days of the issuance of the return. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment.
Contact us at email@example.com
- What do I do if my product comes in damaged?
- We’re very sorry; let’s get this fixed for you! Contact us within 48 hours after receiving your product by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where can I contact WS Display directly regarding my return or warranty?
- You can reach us directly by sending an email to email@example.com. We will do our best to reply as soon as possible and remedy your situation.
- What do I do if my product gets damaged within warranty?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order# and order details.
- I received the wrong product. Now what?
- We’re very sorry; let’s get this fixed for you! Contact us within 48 hours after receiving your product by emailing at email@example.com
- What is your warranty?
In an effort to protect our consumers, we carry two types of product warranties against manufacturing defects: a 1-Year Warranty, and a Lifetime Warranty.
To see which warranty your product falls under, find warranty information in each product page.
If you find a manufacturing defect, then let us know, and we will repair or replace parts or product. Send us a photo of the defect within the timeframe of the warranty of your product, and we will determine best actions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your warranty claim.
Please note, if your order is incorrect or damaged in shipping, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order, and at our discretion, we will make the proper arrangements.
- Is your site secure?
- Yes. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
Sales Marketing ToolsNon-Branded Website, Informational Videos, Catalogs, Showroom Discount, Blind Shipping
- Non-Branded Website: Exhibitbook.com
- ExhibitBook is an non-branded resource guide for WS Display distributors and is void of any pricing, making it safe to show clientele. Retailers can find up-to-date and relevant product information and download hi-res product images, templates, specifications, how-to videos, and yearly catalogs. ClickExhibitbook.com to go to ExhibitBook.
- Informational Videos
- Click Exhibit Book Videos to use non-brand instructional videos for your need. More new videos available in the channel.
- WSPrime Free Shipping Program
- WSPrime is a program developed by WS Display to help distributors succeed by giving distributors and end-users free shipping on us. Click WS Prime Products to see all the eligible items for free ground shipping. Click WS Prime for more information. Click WS Prime Sign Up to sign up.
- Job Bidding Tool
- Use our website as your tool to get your pricing benchmark so you can bid for a job more effectively. With a couple of clicks, you will get the wholesale price for the product and the price for the shipping you select. Simply go to the product page, select ship-from location (California or Pennsylvania), add product to your shopping cart, enter delivery state and zip code, and view shipping options.
- Request Catalog with Prices
- Send an email to email@example.com and include your email address.
- Showroom Discount
- Our showroom discount is 15% off most products; your artwork must have your company logo (no less than 6" in size), which will be verified by our graphics department. Your discount will then be credited to your online order by our customer service department or business development team.
- Blind Shipping
- WS Display offers blind/drop shipping free of charge. To utilize blind/drop shipping, follow these steps:
1. At checkout, enter the desired ship-to address.
2. On the same page, there is a box for “Payment/Shipping Notes”. Type a note in that box that you are requesting blind shipping.
Example: Please “Blind Ship” this to my client’s hotel, address provided.
- Graphic Templates, Set-up Instructions & Specifications Sheets
- Click Templates to start your search through WSDisplay.com. Click Exhibit Book Download to start your search through Exhibitbook.com.
- Credit Application Form
- To apply for Net 30, click Forms.
- Volume Pricing
- Some of our products have volume pricing/quantity discounts that are already calculated and are available online. To check if the product you want has already-calculated volume pricing online, please go to the specific item page. Quantity Pricing shows under the item base pricing. If the product page you’re looking at does not have quantity pricing, then please fill out the large quantity quote by contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get a Large Quantity Quote
- Contact our Business Development Team at email@example.com. and fill out the form. A customer service representative will get back to you with your quote within approximately 24 hours.
- Free Material Swatches
- Click Free Sample Swatch to order free printed material swatches.